Название: Unlockroot Android Portable Версия: v3.2.1 Лицензия: Freeware Операционая система: Windows Язык: English О программе: [url=Full GUIDE]Full GUIDE[/url]
1. Install the USB drivers for your device before you use Unlock Root (or you can skip this step, Windows OS can install driver for most devices). You
can usually download the drivers from your device manufacturer's website. Or, if you received a driver CD together with your device, install the
drivers using the installer on the CD.
2. Download Unlock Root.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Development on your device.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Run Unlock Root. Click "ROOT" button and wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
6. Choose your device from the list of auto-detected devices.
7. Rooting start.
8. Wait for it to complete rooting, after which you'll be greeted with a message on the left bottom saying your device has been successfully
rooted and prompt you to install Battery Saver application.
9. After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
10. You can check whether or not you have root access by locating the Superuser app on your device or installing an app that requires root access. Mai mute informatii intrati aic