Артист: Various Artists Название: Las Vegas Underground (Selected Mixed By Chris Garcia) Жанр: House Год выхода: 2014 О музыке: Artist: VA
Title Of Album: Las Vegas Underground (Selected Mixed By Chris Garcia)
Label: 380 Records
Catalog#: 380CD 001
Date: 03 March, 2014
Quality: 320 kbps / 44100Hz / Joint Stereo
Total Time: 03:15:46 min
1. Shabe 05:45
02. Franck Dona - Can You 06:31
03. Kaiken - Sax' In 05:19
04. Justin Baule, Spacebyrdz, Jon Dadon - Smokie Lines 07:00
05. Sebastien Rome - Flock Beatz 07:08
06. Sebastien Rome - Flock Beatz 07:08
07. Justin Baule, Spacebyrdz - When I Jam 06:58
08. Trademark - Muusick 07:16
09. Roman Rosati - Disco 2 Tech 06:36
10. Fabian Arche - Firefly 06:36
11. Franck Dona - Share 05:48
12. Back To Love 05:22
13. Chris Garcia, Fabian Arche - Religion 07:12
14. Fabian Arche - Organ 06:46
15. Flowfly - 6 Am On Star Island 05:32
16. Trademark - Schock Therapy 07:22
17. Chris Garcia, Fabian Arche - Hkt 06:22
18. Sebastien Rome - Imagination 07:38
19. Kaiken - To The Beat 05:43
20. Roman Rosati - Serendipity 05:12
21. Numa Lesage - Basement Bass 06:17
22. Las Vegas Underground (continuous mix) 61:42
Chris Garcia was born in Arles, France to a DJ father, which stemmed his early passion for music and technique. Chris’ career began in
2000 when he was hired as a resident DJ at one of the most famous nightclubs in Avignon: The Red Zone, followed by a residency at Palma in Cap d’Agde.
Due to his particular music style, Chris was regularly invited to DJ at events in many countries such as Tunisia and Spain.
In 2004, Chris arrived in Las Vegas for what was meant to be a two-week vacation. He was so amazed by the city that he decided to pack his bags and
make his new home in Las Vegas, Nevada. Before long, he was offered his first American residency at the world-renowned DRAI’S Afterhours on Las Vegas
After his first year in Vegas, Chris was offered dates and guest DJ spots in other American cities like Los Angeles, Phoenix and Chicago.He soon
became resident DJ at Tryst and Tao, two prestigious Las Vegas nightclubs, and a residency in Mexico at the famous Nikki Beach. As a result, Chris
began to play with some of the biggest DJs of all time including Erick Morillo, Roger Sanchez, Steve Angello, Carl Cox, Pete Tong, Paul Oakenfold,
Deep Dish, and KASKADE.
In 2009, Chris decided to take it to the next level and started producing his own music. He met an up-and-coming producer from Los Angeles named
Mehrbod and they started to collaborate on different remixes and productions together, creating various bootlegs, mash-ups and remixes that got play
from some of the biggest DJs around the world.
Recently Chris was approached and signed by Universal Music, one of the biggest labels in the world. He started to release single after single, his
first being the remake of “Rhythm of the Night”, which became one of the biggest tunes in Europe that year.
Today, Chris Garcia is living the American dream. He is signed to SKAM Artist, one of the top agencies in the country, representing Pitbull, Lil John
and Nick Cannon, just to name a few. Chris received a Resident DJ of the Year award for his residency at the infamous Playhouse Los Angeles last year
and continues to travel the world, spreading his passion for house music. From Los Angeles to Morocco to Hong Kong, EDC to some of the biggest
festivals worldwide, Chris is putting his footprint in the industry of house music.