Version 18.104.22.16879 - December 23, 2010
• Added support in vReveal Premium for saving to the MP4 (H264) format.
• Implemented refactored code for improved stability.
Version 22.214.171.12448 - September 8, 2010
• Fixed a bug where super-resolution wasn't being applied in some scenarios.
• Fixed a bug preventing full luma-range (YUV / JFIF) output for MPJEG AVI format.
• Fixed a bug preventing successful manual control of aspect ratio in localized (i.e., non-English) versions of the software.
Version 126.96.36.19943 - August 10, 2010
• Fixed a bug that prevented stabilization from being applied to exported videos in the free version of vReveal.
Version 188.8.131.5225 - August 7, 2010
• Improved compatibility with MTS files
• Implemented manual control of video aspect ratio
• RGB color levels of output video now always match the color levels of input video
• Potentially resolved fatal APPCRASH error encountered by some users
• Resolved bug with upgrade to Premium failing if not running vReveal as Administrator
• Improved appearance of user-interface on different DPI screen settings
• Fixed: output resolution doesn't match "Keep Current Resolution" resolution when using "Enhance with Super-Res" in batch mode
• d Edit-->Enhance menu options to reflect actual options under Enhance tab
• In multi-GPU systems, enabled selection of GPU to use for vReveal
• Implemented OpenCandy software recommendation service in vReveal installation process
Version 184.108.40.20688 - May 31, 2010
• Fixed a bug prompting an exception error when trying to save an enhanced video from certain MOV files: http://forums.vreveal.com/vreveal/topics/unhandled_exception_error_each_time_i_try_to_save_a_file
Version 220.127.116.1141 - May 25, 2010
• Tweaked the stabilization algorithm to handle even more types of shake.
• Replaced the vReveal logo with the vReveal Premium logo in the splash screen and About page of vReveal Premium to make it more clear which version
of the app is in use.
• Fixed a bug affecting systems using a default language containing unicode characters (e.g., Russian, Greek, Serbian, ...).
Version 2.0.6458 - April 26, 2010
• Fixed a bug affecting some Windows XP systems that caused a crash when opening a video.
Version 2.0.6368 - April 16, 2010
• Added GPU optimizations resulting in approximately 40-70% improvement in processing speed performance on all CUDA-enabled NVIDIA GPUs
• Added GPU memory indicator to Tools -> Options -> NVIDIA GPU selector.
Version 2.0.6349 - April 13, 2010
• Now accepts input of HD video (up to 1080p)
• Replaced 30-day trial with a free version of vReveal
• Made super-resolution enhancement available for videos with an input resolution up to 576p
• Added new video fix: Auto White Balance
• Added special effects to a new "Add Effects" tab under "Enhance," including Black & White, Sepia, Vivid, Glow, Grain, Vintage, and Colorize
• Optimized CPU performance, including addition of support for SSE4 and improved multi-threading
• Faster launch time and Gallery scrolling
• Introduced support for Windows 7 and better support for 64-bit systems
• Fixed various bugs
• Implemented new, more-user-friendly e-commerce and product activation systems